Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule for DebConf8

On 11465 March 1977, A. Mennucc wrote:

>> Secure Connection Failed
>>  debconf8.debconf.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>> The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
>> The certificate is not valid for any server names.
>> (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
> so maybe that host is still using an unsecure SSL cartificate

You need the new SPI CA Certificate, either from an updated
ca-certificates package in >=Lenny or from
http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/spi-cacert.crt/view - from that on you
have a trust path to this certificate.

--
bye, Joerg
Free beer is something that I am never going to drink and free speech is