Re: [Debconf-team] Participation certificates

On 11445 March 1977, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> So... What would you think about us printing Debconf attendance and
> participation certificates? It is quite an easy task to do (of course,
> I am volunteering to implement whatever is needed), and will make life
> easier/better for many people. Yes, myself included, I'm not just
> speaking for the sake of being a nice guy.

Jumping in late, but still - should we do that for everyone and hand out
at registration time? Some nice DebConf8 design with a bit of text about
the conf and who attended and foo, signed by some of the orga members.
Times twohundred something.

Should be easy enough to generate pdf files for that. When someone is
doing a nice layout we can run it using the pentabarf database as input.

--
bye, Joerg
<cryogen> gender is something i'll never really get either