Re: [Debconf-team] Participation certificates

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> Hi,

Hello.

> Many of us have to show we were really attending a conference, and not
> just spending a vacation in the exotic frozen lands of Patagonia (or
> its whereabouts). And specially for people working at universities or
> in the public sector, giving a talk is something quite valuable at
> every yearly evaluation.

This is very important for us (Extremadura) too in order to build the
yearly report for the public administration.
Thus we would like to help, if needed, printing those certificates.

We would also like to do this in DebConf9 because a certificate is
very valuable for those looking for a free software related job here
in Extremadura.

Best regards,
César.