Re: [Debconf-team] Taking my wife along

This should have probably gone to rooms@

> I assume it's a bit too late to speak up, but is it possible to get
> some hotel room arrangements so that I can take her with me?

It's too late for a sponsored stay (and in any case, we would ask you
kindly to please pay, even if it weren't too late), but it's not too
late to register and pay the cost of food and lodging.

Please have her create an account [1] and register [2] as
"Accompanying" (Debian status), and "Professional" (Category).  And in
the room preferences indicate that you want to stay together.

[1]: https://penta.debconf.org/penta/user
[2]: https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc8/person

--
Besos,