[Debconf-team] a workshop on the Debian Wiki for the Debian Day ?

Hi Debconf team.

I don't know what are the usual process to participate to DebConf.
In fact I wanted to propose a workshop on the Debian Wiki on the Debian Day.
I'm doing my thesis on public wikis and I'm very interested in the Debian
one.
Also, I already gave some workshops about wikis and among all the wiki
engine, it's MoinMoin that I know the best.
I'm french, living in Montreal, I can speak in French, english and a
little of spanish (more if I practice).

Keep me informed,

Anne