[Debconf-team] Moving next to Wednesday?

Due to several things happening over here, we might have an
interesting proposal to make to the team regarding the venue for the
conference.  However, we need a few days to have the definite numbers
for this.

So, could we please postpone Monday's meeting till Wednesday?  This
would mean have the next meeting on Wednesday, April 23rd, 20:00 UTC.

Full details will be sent to the list once we have the definite
numbers (i.e. before the meeting), so that everyone knows what's being
discussed during the meeting.

--
Besos,
Marga