[Debconf-team] New "sponsor-packs"

Hi!

The sponsorpacks for DebConf8 are now almost ready.  There are two
versions: Spanish and English, since we plan to approach local
sponsors with the Spanish one.  Both are heavily based on last year's
sponsorpack, but we modified the text, changed the photographs, and
added 2 more pages regarding sponsor categories and specific areas to
be sponsored.

They are in the debconf-team svn, at
dc8/sponsors/debconf8-presentation.odt and
dc8/sponsors/presentacion-debconf8.odt

In case you can't access the svn ones, you can get them from my computer:
http://www.marga.com.ar/~marga/debian/dc8/debconf8-presentation.odt
http://www.marga.com.ar/~marga/debian/dc8/presentacion-debconf8.odt

I think that the current state of the docs is quite good.  I'd like
everyone interested to please take a look and make comments, and then
we will generate a pdf file for sending to possible sponsors.

Thanks!

--
Besos,
Marga