Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from today's meeting

On Jan 4, 2008 12:25 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:

> I am highly in favour of Andreas' suggestion. Specifically, I want
> to make sure that Debcamp is a work week, not a party week.
> Extending this to be a sponsor criterium is also a good idea.

Well, I don't see anything wrong in people wanting to just socialize,
as long as they pay for it, and don't bother those who are doing real
work.  For that reason, we intend to have a "Silent HackLab" and a
"Talking Hacklab" (or maybe some other names, but that's the idea).

--
Besos,
Marga