Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

Moin!

Feel free to contact me directly or use a role address from ffis e.V.
That could speed things up if Rhonda should not pay attention and act
as proxy...  (Thanks for that Rhonda, btw.)

Martín Ferrari wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 19:53, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > A couple of people mailed to herb in the last weeks asking updates on this,
> > AFAIK they did not get response.  I got some people queries in IRC asking
> > about the same (since I was in the sponsorship committee). But it seems we are
> > all in the dark about this...
> >
> > So, somebody can give an update on the status of this or point to the person
> > who can?

The original plan was to reimburse everybody directly in Argentina
I've been told, however, the bank did not want that.

After a while it was figured out that it may be possible to transfer
the sponsored money to ffis e.V. <http://www.ffis.de/> and get them to
reimburse attendees.

After several more months the details for the Argentinian bank
were worked out so that they allowed to transfer the money to another
bank account.  After another week the bank should have paper formulars
from Germany containing the required information.

Some weeks later Debconf money did appear on our account and we
continued to reimburse Debconf attendants.

Jörg Jaspert has sent us a pile of reimbursment formulars together
with bank account information.  Some of you should have received a
mail from our treasurer, Christian Weerts, asking for some
information.  Others should have been reimbursed this week already.
More will follow when their data is complete.

> Last think I know, the money was already in Germany. So this would be
> M. Schultze?

(I would appreciate if you could manage to at least spell my name correctly.)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86