Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:01 PM,  <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> In this case the "very slow burocratically" is actually the bank. However,
> things have finally been settled and the money transfer should be done next
> week, so that you should all be recieving the reimbursements the other week.

Unfortunately the papers took longer than expected, but _FINALLY_ the
bank has accepted the transfer today, and thus the money should be
starting its way towards Germany.

Once again, I apologise to everyone for this delay, and hope that they
can receive their money as soon as possible.

--
Besos,
Marga