[Debconf-team] Moving schedule by one hour (Was: Sauna, Pool, Gym and running)

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 01:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
Is starting at 9:00 with the keynote tasks fine or not?

I think 10:00 is better. Maybe we should discuss and decide this here as part
of a RL meeting?

Yesterday we had a short / small real live meeting and found a decision.
I admit it is really late - but better fix a bug late than never.
iI'm sorry to say that my daily routine was so divergent from what is usual here
that I was unable to imagine that 9:00 in the morning is to early.  In the past
nobody insisted strong enough against my proposal - but the last day when I
experienced Argentina myself convinced me somehow.

So after breakfast I'll start moving every talk so that it fits into the
following

     10:00 - 13:00   ( three talks in the morning)
     15:00 - 17:00   ( two talks between Lunch and coffee break)
     18:00 - 21:00   ( three talks (in practice it might be only two)
                       in the evening )

This proposal is adapted to tha fect that Lunch might last about 90min
and to enable everybody to join the coffee break without missing a talk.

So I know it is late and you can not fit everybodies gusto - but I hope
that people feel more comfortable when the schedule fits the life style
and catering facts as best as possible.

Happy to stay at DebCamp with friends now

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de