[Debconf-team] Interested in speaking at DEBConf 08 in Mar del Plata, Argentina

Hello there,

My name is Hamayun Saahi and I work for Rich Apps Consulting (RAC), a Web 2.0 development and consulting company that has become a global leader in the architecture and delivery of rich web applications using the agile development delivery model.

I am emailing you on behalf of our CEO, Adil Wali.  He has expressed a keen interest in the  DebConf 08, to be held on 10th August in Mar del Plata, Argentina.

Mr. Wali has given talks around the world on a variety of IT and business topics, ranging from broader business-value subjects such as enterprise 2.0 to more implementation-oriented topics such as behavior-driven development.  He has given talks and lectures at a number of universities, included world leaders in technology such as Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Texas at Austin.

Mr. Wali is interested in attending this conference as either a speaker or member of a discussion panel.  He is prepared to give talks on a number of subjects.  Here are some of the topics he has presented on in the past 6 months:

·         Behavior-Driven Development: A new best practice in agile development.

·         Virtual Agility: Implementing agile solutions in globally distributed environments.

·         RSpec: Agile testing effectively.

·         Enterprise 2.0: The use of web 2.0 technology in the enterprise.

·         Service-Oriented: Connecting disparate systems to create business value.

Please let me know what, if any, availability there is for him to attend.  Your expediency in response is appreciated, as his speaking schedule is filling up quickly, and I'd like to get back to him on this particular conference ASAP.   I look forward to hearing back.

--
Regards,

Humayun Saahi
Rich Applications Consulting