[Debconf-team] DebianDay entry for Debian-website

Hi!

As already mentioned on IRC I think that DebianDay should be listed
separately on http://www.debian.org/events/ (it has a different "target
group" takes place on a different location).

Could someone please adopt the attached wml-template and send it back to me?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

<define-tag abbr>DebConf8</define-tag>
<define-tag year>2008</define-tag>
<define-tag pagetitle>Debian Conference</define-tag>
<define-tag where>Mar del Plata, Argentina</define-tag>
<define-tag startdate>2008-08-10</define-tag>
<define-tag enddate>2008-08-16</define-tag>
<define-tag infolink>http://debconf8.debconf.org/</define-tag>
<define-tag coord><a href="mailto:debconf-team@lists.debconf.org";>DebConf Orga Team</a></define-tag>

<define-tag intro>

Maintainers and Contributors.
Non-developers are quite welcome to attend as well, but are not the
conference's primary audience.</p>

This is a chance for developers to work together face to face in
groups and teams.</p>

</define-tag>

<define-tag involve>

itself are welcome as well as upcoming and interesting items like the
survival of dropped architectures.</p>

as possible as attendees, so they can estimate costs and needs early
enough.</p>

ordinary people who want to learn more about Debian and about Free Software.
It will be filled with presentations on topics of general interest.

</define-tag>

#use wml::debian::event
#Related Links here (free form)
<ul>