Re: [Debconf-team] Request for a debconf keynote

also sprach Mark Shuttleworth <mark@ubuntu.com> [2008.04.18.1503 +0200]:
> The reason I would like to ask for a keynote is straightforward
> - the idea of collaboration between Debian and its derivatives is
> important for all of Debian, and for all derivatives. I would like
> the opportunity to articulate a vision for that collaboration and
> to invite participation across the full spectrum of all of these
> projects.

Being involved with the http://vcs-pkg.org endeavour, I am very
interested in details. I am sure knowing what this vision is about
and getting an idea of your general message of such a keynote would
also help us make a decision.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

humpty was pushed.