Re: [Debconf-team] Paper selection

2008/3/30, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org>:
>  Took me a while longer than I wanted, thanks to some work related
>  issues, but finally, here I am.

Thanks for your work on this.  Today I noted by chance that we have

   Debian Derivers Roundtable (registered by Benjamin Mako Hill)
   Derivatives Round Table (registered by me)

Here we should definitely merge the events (I perfectly volunteer to drop
my own one even if I guess I was the first - I just wanted to make sure that
it will not be forgotten).  Is there any function to merge / drop events to
not bloat the list of events?

See you in Argentina

           Andreas.

--