[Debconf-team] debconf7.debconf.org and localteam list

Hi

Does anyone still need to do any change to the DebConf7 website?
Do we still need the localteams mailinglist?

If not i want to deactivate the list and convert the DC7 site to static
html, as there is no need to keep it in a wiki forever.

--
bye Joerg
<Overfiend> joshk: okay.  I've manned a Debian booth before.  I need to give