Re: [Debconf-team] DC7 report - outstanding work

2007/10/1, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org>:
> http://skinner.debconf.org/~joerg/report/dc7-report.pdf which is

Page  8 of 32:
   Debian Day, talk of Andreas Tille (myself)
 --> I'd like to describe the content of the talk rather like
    ... who tried to explain the sense of Free Software to his grandmother
    or something like that.  It fit's a little bit mire the informal
speaking about
    Free Software
Page 14 of 32:
   (see my pix from DebConf7 and the Day Trip)
--> Who is "me"?
      Better: See some images from <a href="...">DebConf7</a> and <a
href="...">Day Trip</a>

Well done report so far.  Unfortunately I do not feel prepared to help
in the open issues.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--