[Debconf-team] wiki change

Hi

with the move of the wiki host I also upgraded the wiki on it, so we
could start using a captcha.

This means we now have a captcha thingie running on
wiki.debconf.org (who would have guessed?). Its a small one that simply
lets you do a little math, but should help to get rid of most of the
bots who did spam our site a bit.

This captcha will be there whenever you

- try to create an account on wiki.debconf.org
- create a new page
- add an url to an existing page

You will see it when you hit Save, the edit page will open again with
the captcha question added at the top. There is no other limitation
added, so everyone is still free to edit pages in the wiki.

--
bye Joerg