[Debconf-team] DC7 report - outstanding work

I'm worried that we've got exactly where I feared: we've lost momentum
and there's still some more work to do here. Let's have one last push
to get this finished please!

I've just committed a few more changes and updates. AFAICS we still need:

 * Debianday numbers (FIXME or lose the mention of numbers altogether)

 * Talks, "stats and feedback" (or do we just leave that out?)  I've
   no idea what feedback we got, and we already have some stats at the
   top of the section. Do we need any more?

 * The Demographics section needs some cleanup / pulling
   together. What exactly do we want here?

 * Money needs finishing up, but there's a limit to how much we can do
   that until the accounts are finalised. Almost there.

 * It would be nice to get some more talk / BoF summaries, but these
   are not going to hold up the report any more IMHO.

 * Finally, a last edit pass.

Help!

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...