Re: [Debconf-team] debianday feedback form data

Mark Brown dijo [Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 11:43:05PM +0100]:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:34:13PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
> > We looked through a quick summary already at Debconf IIRC, which
> > suggests somebody grabbed numbers etc. Sounds like a good thing to put
> > in the final report... :-)
>
> It was Gunnar who did that, I believe.  It was certainly him who
> presented the numbers.

Yes, but in a completely informal way - I glanced at the pages (at all
of them, yes, but it was only glancing) and commented on the results -
we were ranked in all aspects at around 3.5 out of 5. Some people did
expect something more technical, or some help in installing Debian
(instead of explaining what Debian is and which high-profile groups
use it and why), but then again, we had originally defined that was
not our target from the beginning. Some people are expecting the next
DebianDay to be held in a year in Edinburgh :)

...But no, I didn't type them anywhere

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23