Re: [Debconf-team] limux

Hello Holger,

i am one of those two people working for the city of munich.

We will arrive tomorrow in the afternoon and i'm very curious as this is
my first debconf ;-)

Do you have any clue what happened to the event my colleague Jan-Marek
created via pentabarf?
Unfortunately i have no copy of  the description, otherwise i'd send it
with this email.

Regards,

Florian Maier