Re: [Debconf-team] T-shirts

Steve McIntyre dijo [Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 09:35:48AM -0500]:
>  * 400 Ts
>  * 2-colour front print (castle design)
>  * 1-colour back print (sponsor logos)

Ok, so short summary: We can get _substantially_ better prices - but
there are points to take care of.

We can print basically the same kind of shirts Steve proposes, for
substantially less money - Around GBP2056 (MX$45,000) for the whole
lot - 400 T-shirts, two colors in the front, one color in the
back. The shirt quality is like the shirts we printed for DC6 - 190
gram per square meter.

Now, there _is_ a problem: Yes, I've lugged big bags of shirts to
Helsinki, and am willing to do the same to Edinburgh - but my allowed
baggage will not be enough. I estimate 400 Tshirts to be not less than
80 Kg - I can ask other people coming from Mexico to lug part of this.

Gaby is currently checking on whether we could ship the shirts without
us carrying it over the ocean as baggage. It would surely eat up a
good portion of the savings, and adds a factor of uncertainity, but
it's worth looking into.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23