Re: [Debconf-team] T-shirts

On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 11:52:30PM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Will there be female T-shirts too? I really hate that most of the T-shirts I
>get in cons usually go to my brother's hands :P

:-)

Good point, and thanks for mentioning it. We've asked for T sizes
including female options in registration details, and so long as
they're filled in correctly there shouldn't be a problem. For the sake
of simplicity, I haven't *specifically* asked about the female fitted
Ts as part of this quote, but the shop have supplied me with them in
the past for Debian-UK orders.

The fitted Ts cost a little bit more, but not a huge amount. The only
(potential) issues that we need to worry about are:

  * the choice of colours is a little more limited than the normal
    styles/sizes, so we'll have to pick a common colour

  * (obviously!) the fitted Ts are a little smaller, so we'll also
    need to make sure that the T artwork will fit on those too

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis