Re: [Debconf-team] dc9 bids

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 01:48:29PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > How about expressions of interest for dc9 at EDI,
> > and bids and a decision around August?

> Yup, I liked the similar session at dc6, it gave an nice overview.

It'd be interesting to see actual presentations made - similar to the
technical talks - for each bid. It would give the entire team visual
information all at the same time, presented in the same way, and allow for
feedback, questions and whatever else real time.

ganneff, do we still have some presentation time we could squeeze this in
for DebConf team members?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski