Re: [Debconf-team] snacks

On 11002 March 1977, Matt Taggart wrote:

> If people on the team are too busy to work on this, how about we designate an
> official location and official times, and let attendees sign up to bring
> stuff? I'd do that. If someone knows they are organizing snacks for everyone,
> they are probably more likely to buy stuff to make sandwiches than just a bag
> of junk.

Nice idea, just needs someone to feel responsible getting it
organized. Feel free to start a wikipage on wiki.debconf.org (somewhere
below DebConf7). Whoever does that needs to make sure to get enough
money / someone to sponsor it, as I dont think DebConf itself will have
enough money.

--
bye Joerg
Unstable means "subject to rapid change" rather than "full of bugs",