[Debconf-team] DebConf blog - its back up

Hi

we now restarted the DebConf blog. Unlike last year it is intended to
stay alive and not only target DC7.

via RSS you may want to look at http://blog.debconf.org/blog/index.rss11

I added the content of the DC6 blog innto a debconf6/
category. Currently there is also a debconf7/ (empty, so not shown yet)
and a general/ one.

The whole blog is in svn, https://svn.debconf.org/svn/blog/ - everyone
is free to checkout this tree, but only a few are allowed to
commit. Currently that means all those from the debconf-report svn and
Tincho.  But adding others is just a matter of asking me and you are in,
I just dont want to make it accessible for anonymous. :)

There is a flavours/ dir in svn - ignore that. Its for our webmasters to
change the layout, nothing more. :)

If you want to get images on the blog it depends. Small ones can
probably go into images/ (select a good name), which will get out as
/blosxom on the server.Larger ones should go into our gallery andget
linked from there.

For more info you may want to read my initial blog post or simply ask
here.

Oh, planet.debian.org? Yes, I think we should subscribe it there. What
do you think?

--
bye Joerg
<vorlon> I wouldn't call it a registry, though.  How about "link farm"? :)