Re: [Debconf-press] Re: [Debconf-team] Press report from DebConf7

On 10993 March 1977, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>>This is obviously to be done during/short after DebConf7 and whoever
>>volunteers should have a little bit of knowledge in writing such
>>stuff. *I* think it shouldn't be one of the orga team members, but some
>>"independent" attendee. Anyone you can think of doing it I should ask?
>>I also CCed Tolimar, as one of press@debian.org, maybe he has input for
>>us :).
> I'm talking to Heike Jurzik too - she's interested, and has worked
> with Linux Magazine a lot in the past as well as writing a book about
> Debian.

She needs to attend DebConf then. Currently she isnt registered.

I also asked in what edition that will go, ie uk, de, es, ...., so we
now the target language. Will tell you when i have that.

Currently it looks like it should get a group effort or so. :)

--
bye Joerg
Some NM: