Re: [Debconf-team] Press report from DebConf7

Hi,

I am volunteering to do this if no one minds.
I already write articles on Free/Open Source Software and Debian
periodically for a local bosnian computer magazine INFO
(http://www.info.ba) and I will also be writting a report for them from
DebConf7 complete with some interviews, opinions and statistics and can do
a bilingual slightly adjusted version one for LinuxMag and other for INFO
as well along the way.
If this is acceptable due to me being an orga team member. Will try to
remain as objective as possible :)

Cheers,
Safir