[Debconf-team] Re: [Debconf-discuss] Logo for DebConf7

Hi all,

The thistle (top-right) on the Scottish Rugby Team shirt looks nice, clear and
not too complex. I think the birds on the left, means something (Scottish) as
well. [1]

[1] http://www.aitken-niven.co.uk/shop/images_largepics/newscotlandhome05.jpg

But, don't know if their are usable. :(

Just a suggestion.

Cheers.

--
Dario Minnucci <debian@midworld.net>
Key fingerprint = 6DDB 5487 7F6D 89D4 5D9C  33C7 D181 DD7A 6C42 8272