Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #101] finish reimburstments for debconf6

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 02:51:38AM +0000, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel wrote:
> On Thu Jul 27 10:29:32 2006, holger wrote:
> > send out reimbursements to everybody who gets it
> > prepare a report of the total amount of sponsorship
> > for the financial report
>
>    I think one of the last pending DC6 reimbursements was done.
>
>    Are there reimbursements pending?

To my knowledge I mailed joerg when I finally got my bank's coordinates right,

quoting part of the mail here:

> Well, european money transfers have a long IBAN. That I have from you.
> And only one Swift/BIC Code. There i have two.
> (And all other .it people only have one also, so kick your bank please).

I have kicked hard my bank and finally they told me my codes to use for
international money transfers:

Account Owner: Filippo Giunchedi
IBAN: IT71 M030 1503 2000 0000 0405 025
BIC/swift: CAPTITRR

please let me know if there are any problems and sorry again for the delay

thanks for your work,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net