Re: [Debconf-team] Re: DebConf7 registration

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:10:23PM +0100, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> On Tuesday 30. January 2007 14:15, Moray Allan wrote:
> > You have created an account on the DebConf conference management system,
> > but have not yet registered for DebConf7.
>
> Strangely enough my kyrvin@trollech.com address was not accepted when trying
> to make an account.
>
> When using my knuty@skolelinux.no - address everything worked perfectly.
>
> > If you plan to attend DebConf7, please go to
> > https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/person
> > and log in, then fill in at least the 'General', 'Contact' and 'Travel,
> > accommodation and costs' tabs, reachable through the 'Registration
> > details' button on the bar on the left of the page.
>
> Please remove my kyrvin@trolltech.com. I gonna do this presentation with the
> Skolelinux hat on :)

Hi Knut,

I'll mark your account for removal manually here, this should be
processed very shortly.

Out of interest, would Trolltech be interested in sponsoring DebConf?
There's a nice sponsorpack available from
http://www.debconf.org/sponsorpack.pdf if you need to hand something
shiny up the chain.

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself
directly on neilm@debian.org, or by phone on +44 7969 791292

Many thanks,
Neil McGovern
Q. Why is top posting bad?