[Debconf-team] meeting reminder, today! (and general meeting time)

Hi,

tonite at 19.30 UTC we have our monthly meeting on #debian-edu on
irc.debian.org. Agenda at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

As this partly clashes with the debconf7 meeting (starts at 20 UTC) I will
only be fully there the first half, but respond to highlights the second
half.

As the debconf7 preparation gains speed+urgency now, I suggest to either move
the -edu-meeting to 19 UTC or to use a different date than the debconf
meetings. I would prefer 19 UTC in future, but I also know that for many
people a later time is better...

regards,
	Holger