Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 19:34 -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
wrote:
> 	Ok, so here we are again, a couple of months later, anything
> happen since them? What should be the next steps? What is holding us
> to finish DC6 tasks?

Nothing has happened on this front since my last mail. The next steps
are still the same as before (see previous mails and RT ticket(s)).

The time I allocated for DC6 has already passed long ago, and my
schedule is now filled with other things. I don't think we should keep
this open forever, hoping for people ("someone") to do tasks that they
haven't done for months. It's better to admit that it didn't work out
and focus on other things that have a better chance of success.

That said, if someone does pick up the pending tasks then I can of
course add any ready-made material to the bags and mail them to a list
of specified recipients. Just bear in mind that there's going to be some
lag in getting that done, and that I really need *all* the things I've
asked for to make it happen. And at some point in the future, I will
likely need to get rid of those bags to free up some space -- which
means they'll get thrown away. After that it's just too late, but I
guess it's not going to be a great loss anymore at that point.

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>