[Debconf-team] DNS for miniconf7.debconf.org

Hi DebConf Team,

I'm not sure whether I should be contacting you about this request or
not: in the past Andreas Schuldei and Joerg Jaspert have taken care of
things since the debconf.org domain was moved off my servers, but this
is the contact address listed on the DebConf site so perhaps you could
direct me to the right person if this is not the appropriate method.

Could you please arrange to add an A record for:

miniconf7.debconf.org.   IN   A   221.133.213.192

to the debconf.org zone? I'll be running the Debian Miniconf again at
the next linux.conf.au in January (in Melbourne this time) and need to
get a site up for it ASAP.

Cheers    :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer