Re: [Debconf-team] DC7 report - outstanding work

On 11156 March 1977, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>>I could proof read if you want.
> That'd be great, thanks. Try checking out
>   https://svn.debconf.org/svn/reports/dc7
> and run make. You'll need a big pile of latex-type packages installed
> for it to work, then you'll get a PDF. If you'd like to make changes
> then we can give you write access, or patches are also welcome. :-)

You can skip this and directly fetch
http://skinner.debconf.org/~joerg/report/dc7-report.pdf which is
auto-build on every svn commit in case you dont want tons of LaTeX stuff
installed.

--
bye Joerg
"Paris Hilton" is a woman? Not a hotel? This thread gets more surreal