Re: [Debconf-team] This weekend

As I mentioned to some people before, I unfortunately can't make it
along this weekend (I have to be at a family thing elsewhere).  People
have my phone number, and I should be reachable that way if you need to
check anything with me; otherwise I can read through stuff when I get
back to a computer on Sunday evening.  I've put some bits into the
debconf-reports repository already.

Thanks again to all of you for working so hard on DebConf with great
success (we're almost done for DebConf7 now),

--
Moray