[Debconf-team] debconf 7 final report

hello all,

I've been thinking about the report on the conf, and have been
volunteered to edit it again. As Steve said, folk are thinking about
meeting in York to hold a postmortem and write up parts of the report,
so I was thinking about getting all the parts from folk who can't make
it, and the impressions from attendees before then.

Infrastructure
==============

Last time Ganneff produced a latex template and that
seemed to work, so I was going to stick with that this time. Its
stashed in the same svn repository as last time:

https://svn.debconf.org/svn/reports

Currently folk who worked the dc6 report have write access, and
everyone has read access. There is also the report mail alias, that
points to Ganneff and Gunnar and I. When Ganneff is next around, I'll
ask him to point it to people interested in the next report.

Structure of the report
=======================

I was thinking of having the same sections as last time:

 * Introduction
 * Lead organizer part
 * DPL bit
 * Network
 * Video
 * Personal impressions
 * Sponsors page
 * Sessions - Talks and BoFs
 * Numbers
 * Money
 * Credits

In the case of most of these sections, I have someone in mind to write
them. I've sent folk mail asking them if they can write sections. In
the case of the personal impressions part, Steve has already asked for
stuff. I'll be repeating that at some point.

I've stuck up some simple guidelines on the web at
http://www.lupin.org.uk/debconf/report/submit-advice.php . If you have
any sugestions, mail me. If people want, then I'll stick that stuff in
the wiki for everyone to edit.

If you have a suggestion for any other content for the report, or any
other suggestions, please say!

Thanks

Pete