[Debconf-team] Arrival info

http://www.morayallan.com/temp/arrival.pdf has some draft arrival
information.  The idea is to prepare something that people can print at
home and take with them when they travel.  It would be helpful if people
could check it's correct (bearing in mind I've been trying to keep it as
short as possible) -- reply to me off-list with suggestions unless they
need discussion.

Fuller information is at https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/Arrival , so
one question is if that website page has anything very important that's
left out of the PDF.  People of course have the option to just print
that whole page and the photo pages themselves, download the videos onto
their laptop, etc.

If any locals could provide price information about the Glasgow options,
that would be helpful.

--
Moray