[Debconf-team] [VAC] being offline

Hello,

Sorry for filling up your inboxes some more, just a quick vac notice.
I'm going back down to Durham tomorrow^W today, and will be offline
until Sunday evening. Status of stuff I'm doing:

Room alloc: We have no idea about hostel layout in any detail. Will
talk to aj about this.

accom: reconfirm numbers are a bit worrying, mailed Jon about it.

report: done! need to send out copies.

gallery: not really doing anything right now.

If something above doesn't make sense to you, don't worry. Unless you
think I think you are doing stuff for that item, in which case you
should worry. If you need to reach me, people have my phone number.

Pete