[Debconf-team] dc9 bids

Hello,

Moray pointed out on IRC today that we were thinking about making the
decision for dc9 location at dc7. Thats only a couple of months off
now, so does this still seem ok to folk? I've heard some comments on
IRC, which are a bit variable about this.

I'm thinking about this for a bid process: a bid produces show stuff
saying why their suggestion is the nicest place on the planet. They
publish this at least a week before dc7. People read though it and ask
them questions on the list/on irc/at dc7. At dc7 the decision is made.

I'm really interested in seeing what any dc9 bidders make of this...

Thanks

Pete