[Debconf-team] Press report from DebConf7

Hi

in a recent mail exchange I had with one of our sponsors,
Linux-Magazine, the question if one of them wants to visit DebConf7 came
up. Unfortunately that will most likely not work out, but they did ask
if I know someone who would like to write a one page report about
DebConf7 to include in one of their magazines.

This is obviously to be done during/short after DebConf7 and whoever
volunteers should have a little bit of knowledge in writing such
stuff. *I* think it shouldn't be one of the orga team members, but some
"independent" attendee. Anyone you can think of doing it I should ask?

I also CCed Tolimar, as one of press@debian.org, maybe he has input for
us :).

--
bye Joerg
[...]that almost anything related to "intellectual property" is idiotic