[Debconf-team] VAC, now until?

Hi,

After too many moments of frustration, I have decided to take a vacation from
organizing DebConf until Ganneff stops to control everything. And I
am "happily" awaiting his reply "FUCK YOU" like he said that to Moray
yesterday in the same context.

I am sorry for the rest of the team and esp. the localteam in Edinburgh, but
I'm neither willing nor able to take it any more. I know quite some people
stopped being involved in DebConf orga and others are planning to do so after
DebConf7 for similar reasons and I was very close to take this steps two
month ago, but loyality stopped me from doing so.

I still feel the same loyality, but I'm not able to proceed like this. So, to
save me from suffering and also to save Ganneff from discussing stuff, for
which he has no time, because he has so many obligations, I hereby declare to
go on vacation from organizing DebConf.

I will keep the contact to Aruba, but I'm not sure if/how (much) I'll be
involved in the videoteam, as this requires cooperation in (many) places
dominated by Ganneff. I'm confident though, that the videoteam will be fine.

regards,
        Holger

P.S.: Sorry Ganneff. I firmly believe you have good intentions and just want
stuff to be done. And you also do good stuff. But, your way is not my way and
it seems we cannot find a middle way.