Re: [Debconf-team] How's the debconf6 report coming?

Moray Allan dijo [Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 10:57:12PM +0100]:
> > [...]
> > - General introduction: Andreas told me he would send it to me. He's
> >   working on it - but is very busy right now, working night-shifts and
> >   all. He tells me he will send it between April 7 and 14.
>
> As Steve said, some sponsors are waiting for the report.  Can we send it
> out without this introduction, or put a short placeholder instead to get
> a temporary edition?

It's really in too sorry a state for that. Can't we get somebody to
help with what's missing? Honest, it's not that much! Several people
owe half a page, a whole page... Not such a big deal!

> I think it would be better to give the sponsors a version with
> incomplete information on these areas than to keep them waiting much
> longer.

As it is today, I think it's a warranty of non-sponsorship :-/

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23