Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship levels

Hi!

On 2/7/07, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> wrote:

I honestly think it's a big mistake not to go with sponsorship levels, as was
"decided" (*) in the sponsorship team meeting:

FWIW, I think it's a good idea and we should go ahead with it.

Suggested levels:

label-scheme1   label-scheme2           amount
critical        gold-sponsor            >50000 euro
serious         silver-sponsor          >25000 euro
important       bronce-sponsor          >10000 euro
normal          sponsor                 > 2000 euro
minor           supporter               < 2000 euro

I like the bug levels, although I don't know if the sponsors that
aren't so much into Debian would really get it.

After visiting the other events' pages, I saw that they usually also
distinguish "Media Partners", "Technical Partners" and "Logistic
Parteners" for those who sponsor without giving money.

Also, the levels are usually also implied in the amount of space a
logo takes.  For the t-shirts or the Linux Magazine things, I think we
should only do sizes, not titling "Golden" or anything, which might
look weird.

I wouldn't put sponsors below 750 euro on the t-shirt.

Yes, I agree.  Although, since every euro counts, what do we give in
exchange for less than 750 euros? A small logo in the webpage might be
ok.

--
Besos,
Marga