[Debconf-team] Argentinian proposal for DC8

Hi!

As part of the Argentinian would-be local team, I'm announcing our
proposal for DebConf8.

The information regarding Argentina's local-team and Visa issues is at:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Argentina

We are currently proposing two different locations, that are quite
different, but share some aspects.  The main common thing is that the
conference would be held inside one single hotel, and that the price
per person for food+lodging is less than U$S 30.

* The city of Mar del Plata:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Argentina/Mar_del_Plata
 It's a touristic sea-shore city.  In this case the hotel would be
located in the middle
 of the city. To get to this location you'd need to either take a 5
hour bus, or go through
 Buenos Aires to switch airports. (See the wiki page for a lot more info)

* The city of Mendoza: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Argentina/Mendoza
 It's the 4th biggest city in Argentina, located near the Andes.  In
this case the hotel would
 be 8km away from the city.  To get to this location you can fly to
Santiago de Chile and
 take a very short flight from there, or fly to Buenos Aires, and
take a plane that leaves
 from the International Airport.  (See the wiki page for a lot more info).

So, we are presenting these two options because they are both good,
but both have their pros and cons, and we'd rather the whole
debconf-team decided which is the most suitable for holding a DebConf.

The info in the wiki page is not yet complete.  We will be filling up
the rest of the info as soon as possible.

--
Besos,
Marga