Re: [Debconf-team] Ruby knowledge for DebConf wanted

On 10844 March 1977, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> I'll talk with the guy who works with me at O.S. Systems since he does
> all our Web development using Ruby on Rails. I think he'll like the
> idea and then I'll explain to him what he need to do to coordenate the
> changes with you. I think he'll love to help, let's see...
> Could you point me where's the task list?

Currently in my brain which still doesnt have a USB interface. (Damn old
thing) :)

Im going to setup some svn for the code we use and probably also a list
to use for it, to not flood -team with too much devel stuff.
So as long as he can use mail and svn we should be able to get
together. :)

--
bye Joerg
<Christian> bignachos: the famous pornview maintainer?