Re: [Debconf-team] Public wiki page about travel

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 19:47 -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
wrote:
> 	Please, be aware that routes using USA need a transit VISA.
> Which can be extremely expensive because of the process to get a US
> VISA.

Indeed, I think most people will want to avoid flying through the US,
unless they already have a valid visa.

I've been noting the need for a visa by routes through the US on the
travel page when I added them; tell me if there are ones I've missed.

However, for some countries there may also be a similar situation for
transit through EU states.  This should also be put on the page (if e.g.
a Schengen transit visa is needed), but I don't have the details yet.

--
Moray