Re: [Debconf-team] contacting teviot on monday

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 11:57:30AM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> There is one small possibility about moving the dates: If we
> can have debcamp coincide with the grad photos, and if the
> 10-12 booking does not exist, we could shift the booking
> forward two weeks.

Thanks to Kev for pointing out that I'd missed out the first
week of July here; we would be pushing the booking forward
one week to coincide with grad photos and that wouldn't run
over 10-12.

However, in the last few days I've had numerous phone calls
with Teviot and it has become clear that the entirety of
July is unavailable due to fringe preparations. I have also
had it confirmed that it is impossible for us to be present
at the same time as the graduation photos.

Therefore, the proposed date stands and we must move forward
to get the deposit down and get on with the next stage.

--
Jon Dowland