Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting Sessions during the next DebConf (and all others if it works)

On 10776 March 1977, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel wrote:

> 	It would be a great idea to have a schedule set to meetings
> aimed to the various teams, they could schedule a room (maybe we
> could have more than one), with a table and a white board so they
> can outline different ideas and work together more closely.
> 	The hacklab is great, but I think having a room for sessions
> scheduled could be very helpful. Just an idea that I would like to
> share. :)

If we have the rooms for it (which i blindly guess right now) that
should be easily doable. Our (new) conference management software
also helps in scheduling/maintaining such stuff, so it can be done
integrated into it.
(As the software also allows you to manage your own settings, ie what
you want to attend and gives you data for your pda or printouts it helps
others to mark such stuff to attend for example)

--
bye Joerg
<Overfiend> joshk: okay.  I've manned a Debian booth before.  I need to give