Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting Sessions during the next DebConf (and all others if it works)

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 12:21:06AM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

> 	The hacklab is great, but I think having a room for sessions
> scheduled could be very helpful. Just an idea that I would like to
> share. :)

If we go with Teviot this should be no problem: we'd have the entire
building with lots of rooms to do this sort of thing in.  Another idea
that has been talked about was the ability to have several hacking areas
like we did in Oslo.